I'm Getting There

Oh boy, it's been a crazy time around here. My husband had shoulder surgery last Thursday so I tried to get most of my classroom done before that in case he needed me to be home. His surgery occupied my thoughts for the last few weeks as neither of us have ever had surgery and didn't know what to expect. He went back to the doc today and is doing great so that's nice to hear. About three weeks ago our sweet 1 1/2 year old kitty went into renal failure and was hospitalized for 48 hours with IV's. He has had several tests and vet appointments since then and is doing better to. So tomorrow and Friday I'll go back to school and decorate the door, bulletin boards, and a few other things. I can't wait to post photos of things I've done. Hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Till then, have a great day with your class or your prep depending on whether your back to teaching or not!

2 comments

  1. Happy thoughts to your hubby and kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and your husband. Can't wait to see pics of your room all set up. I'm still plowing through everything and sorting through stuff.
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top