Meet the Teacher Monday!

I'm so glad to be back to my blog. These last few days have been so busy. School starts Wednesday and we had prof. development all day today. Anyway, I'm glad to be part of the Blog Hoppin' fun!


Back to Meet the Teacher Monday... a little about me...


1. I am married to a wonderful guy and together we have three "children"- two cats and a rabbit. They are our babies. We love to travel and spend time with friends.


2. Some of my favorite things to do are reading, spending time with family and friends, gardening... and teaching!


3. I did not want to be a teacher originally. I wanted to work in a zoo. I said that at my first job interview and the principal laughed and said that I was achieved that goal in a way. I started as a biology major but quickly decided it wasn't for me. I'd been working with kids in 4-H for so long that once I thought of it, teaching seemed a natural way to go.


4. I used to think my only addiction was to Dr. Pepper, but blogging is taking over.

Have a great start to you year! Hope you link up to at

No comments

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top