Oh-ma-gosh! When I posted about the Alphabet Letter Exchange I hoped at least 26 teachers would sign up. Well thanks to all my fun-loving friends out there the number of teachers is up to about 69! I can't believe it! So the project is definitely a GO. I'm going to cap the number of participants at 78 to make 3 groups. That leaves about 8 more spots if you still want to join in. Just click on the picture below to get to my post about the exchange. Leave your name and email and I'll get back to you soon!
UPDATE: This project is full, at least for the time being. I'll let you know if there's room for it to grow. Thanks for being excited about it!

For those who already signed up I'll be sending out an email in the next couple of days with more details. Have a great night!



2 comments

  1. I think this sounds great!
    Sign me up please!!!!
    Jana jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy! Am I on the list? I didn't get an email...just wanted to check! I am SUPER excited!!!
    Meaghan
    mlkimbrell@auburnschools.org
    mrskimbrellsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top