Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Letter Exchange- A.P.B

The exchange is just about ready to go! I'm sending out an A.P.B. looking for the remaining 3 teachers I'm waiting to hear from. I thought I'd post here on my blog too in case you're a follower and just aren't getting the email. Most teachers are getting started planning or have started school, so I need to get all the final group lists sent out. If you are Rachel Yakesh, "Momofboys", or "lwmacdougall", please send me an email at chrissyheath@verizon.net. Please email me by Tuesday. I'm sorry to have to do it, but I may need to have someone else fill your spot if I don't hear from you, as I really need to get these lists out. Yeah! I've heard from everyone. The project is good to go with 104 teachers from the U.S. and Canada.

Thanks to everyone who is participating! Please send your letters out in September. Remember, the rest of your group is counting on getting your letter to complete their alphabet. It's heartbreaking to be missing some in the end. Thanks again! Have a great start to your year!

If you need the template for your letter, please go to this post
http://www.firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com/2012/08/alphabet-letter-exchange-awards-and.html
Letter Templates- font "Laid Back" from Lettering Delights


5 comments

  1. Hey Chrissy:-) I'm so excited about the letter exchange! Can't wait to make 'em or get 'em in the mail! Fuuuuunnnn!!! When I click on the letters it doesn't get me to the letter templates. Am I doing something wrong? You are awesome to do this!
    Deana
    firstgradechatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deana. I can't seem to get the link to work. You can get the templates from this post
      http://www.firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com/2012/08/alphabet-letter-exchange-awards-and.html
      I'll email them as well. Thanks for letting me know it didn't work.
      Have a great year!
      --Chrissy

      Delete
  2. Thanks for putting this together, Chrissy! I can't wait to get started this week. I can't believe that I just started following you. I'm not sure how that happened! I love your blog!!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't get you my email! I will be working on the letters with my kids this week- its our first day tomorrow!

    I found this online if you would like it!

    http://photographicdictionary.com/e

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top