Week 3 Challenge: Make Your Masterpiece

Week 3 of the TPT Seller's Challenge. Only 1 more week left. I'll actually be bummed when it's over. This week's challenge was to make or finish a new product- a Masterpiece! So.... my newest creation... drumroll, please...
My friend Barb from GradeOnederful and Barbara Leyne Designs created these beautiful blue and teal background papers that I've been wanting to do something with for quite a while. I'm looking forward to using these for my Lesson Plan binder, Reading Groups binder, and Assessment Binder. 
They make me smile. If you'd like to pick them up for yourself, they're available now in my TPT store.

On another note, my bloggy friend Jessica from Tales of a First Grade Teacher invited me to be part of a book study on Angela Watson's new book Unshakeable: 20 ways to enjoy teaching everyday...no matter what. It's available now from Barnes & Noble. Mine came in only 2 days. You can also download the book from TPT. The book study starts on Jessica's blog on July 6th. Hope you'll follow along!



7 comments

  1. I am a huge fan of organizing in binders! Your covers are adorable! Quite the masterpiece!
    Hilary
    Primary Planet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's so very kind of you to say! I had fun making them.

      Delete
  2. I love the characters on these covers. They're just too cute! I'm going to be sad to see this challenge end, too. It's be something to look forward to each week.

    SouthernTeacherWBT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I wonder what next week's challenge will be?

      Delete
  3. Your masterpiece is so pretty! Thanks for the kind words, Chrissy.
    I haven't heard of Unshakeable. I'm going to check it out.
    BL Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm enjoying Unshakeable. It's giving me some good ideas.

      Delete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top