2017 Alphabet Exchange is Almost Full

As of today we are very close to having 12 groups of 26. In order to have full groups I will change the sign up form to a wait list once the 12th group is full. If another 26 teachers sign up before Friday I will create another group. My original post said sign ups would be open this week but that they may close early in order to have the right number of teachers in each group. I apologize if you don't make it in this year, but I do always end up needing a few people from the wait list.
Thanks to everyone who has signed up this year. Letters will be flying all over North America before we know it!

8 comments

  1. I would love to sign up. I clicked on the original like but it stated that you are no longer allowing sign ups. If you are in need of anymore, let me know! Thanks! my address is cnmayberry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this post https://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-2017-alphabet-letter-exchange-is.html
      I am still accepting a few more teachers. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  2. I think it's so cool that you organize this every year, Chrissy. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's always fun once letters start arriving.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm on vacation and missed the sign up! I can't find your wait list, so I hope you see this comment. Please add me to the wait list. My email is panastas@skanschools.org. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put you on the wait list. I'll try to let you know very soon whether you have a spot in the Exchange.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Chrissy! I hope you get enough for another group. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just emailed you. Go ahead and email me your address information. firstgradefoundme@gmail.com. I'm trying to form one last group.

      Delete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top