Alphabet Letter Exchange- only a few openings left!

I know I posted that there weren't many spaces left, but I mean it this time. My intention was to stop the sign-ups so there would be 7 groups but I accidentally let the sign-ups flow over so I added an 8th group.
Now there really are only 7 spots left in the Alphabet Letter Exchange! So far 201 teachers participating from 37 states and 2 Canadian provinces. Sign up now so you won't miss out!

Click {HERE} for information on the project and the sign-up form.

UPDATE 7/29/14:
The Alphabet Exchange is FULL for 2014- 208 teachers from 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
You can still sign up to be on the WAIT LIST, though. It seems every year that a few teachers need to back out before the project gets started and I've been able to include a few more people. Click HERE for the wait list form. Group and letter assignments will be out within the next 2 weeks.




4 comments

  1. Just signed up! This looks like SOOOOO much fun! I know my kiddos would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is wrong with those other 13 states? This is an awesome opportunity, and a great way for primary kids, who don't really do much writing at the beginning of the year, to be involved in a "pen pal" program! I can't wait to see my group members, and where they're all from! Thanks again, for organizing this, Chrissy!
    SweetSchoolMoments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I signed up for 2 spots as we did not know the "new" teacher yet. Her name is Lynae Graveling.
    Thanks for letting us make sure all 3,k classrooms get to be involved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is huge! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top