Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes On The Way

Big changes are coming! My blog is getting a complete overhaul. I've been wanting a new look for a while so I contacted Barbara from Ruby Slippers Blog Designs and Grade ONEderful to see what she could do. She's almost done now and I just love it! It's just about ready, so please come back in the next couple days to check out my new look. Be sure to check out the great things on Barbara's blogs too!


  This is my first post from my iPad, so the buttons and text are lined up funny. I tried it several ways and nothing changed. Oh, well. I'm glad to be able to post from this. Woohoo!


4 comments

  1. How exciting! I'm sure it will look great, I love Barbara's creations!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! How exciting to have a blog makeover! : ) I look forward to reading future posts.

    Yeehaw! Teaching in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top