Alphabet Letter Exchange Show & Tell

This morning I'm linking with Barb over at Ruby Slippers Blog Design to show some 2013 Alphabet Exchange photos and to tell you how the exchange is going for 2014.
http://www.rubyslippersblogdesigns.com/2014/07/show-tell-linky_29.html
These first photos are from Kathy in Virginia.
This close up photo shows a few of the letters better. H is for hat, Y is for yellow pom-poms, W is for water (I think it had ocean animal stickers on it.), S if for snake, and I loved the A is for astronaut! It was so cute! I think it came from Alabama.


Packaging up their Y's to be mailed

Just look at these excited little ones! Aren't they adorable? I love the little ones holding their envelopes high!



Photo from Kara in Tennessee


Thanks for the photos Kara & Kathy! And now for the TELL part of show & tell.

The Alphabet Exchange is FULL for 2014- 208 teachers from 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
You can still sign up to be on the WAIT LIST, though. It seems every year that a few teachers need to back out before the project gets started and I've been able to include a few more people. Click HERE for the wait list form. Group and letter assignments will be out within the next 2 weeks.

Thanks again to Barb for hosting this linky each week. Be sure to check it out and maybe link up too!
http://www.rubyslippersblogdesigns.com/2014/07/show-tell-linky_29.html
Thanks to Krista from Creative Clips for the cute hanging frames I found on TPT.


4 comments

  1. Chrissy,

    What a fun project! Looks like the kids were loving it! :-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SOO much fun. Too bad I'm too cheap to mail stuff to the States :)) or I'd join in. I really like those clipart frames, too! I wish I'd made them:)
    Thanks for linking up, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun project! I can't believe I missed the sign-up date. I'm on the waiting list with my fingers crossed. I love seeing how others displayed their letters.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am signed up for the alphabet exchange and received my first letter from another class today. However, I have not received a list of addresses or an assigned letter to participate. I know you are very busy, but could I get a list of addresses from you? I will be checking my junk mail folder because I am guessing it might have been automatically sent there. Thank you for organizing this awesome project! crtny4@hotmail.com Courtney Northcutt

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top