Alphabet Exchange 2020

Hi everyone!
Its taken me a while to decide what to do about the Alphabet Exchange this year. I've decided it's better not do it this year with all the uncertainty about school in the fall and all the new things a lot of us will be dealing with (how to social distance kindergarteners for example. Oh boy!). It's always a bit of a challenge for some groups to get a complete alphabet and if some teachers have to transition to virtual learning after a little while then it's pretty much impossible to complete the project. I'm not happy cancel it but I think it's the best thing this year. I sure will miss doing this project at the start of the year as a lot of you will too. Thank you for your participation over the years. Hope you'll be back next year!

No comments

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top