My Carson-Dellosa order arrived!

My Carson-Dellosa order arrived yesterday! Of course I couldn't wait to open it up.  I bought bulletin board sets, borders, name tags, stickers, etc. for the "froggy" theme I decided to decorate with this year. Here are some pictures!
This is my bulletin board set for the very beginning of the year and some borders.

I bought this birthday bulletin board set to replace the Clifford one I've had for a while.  The poster is to go on the bottom part of my door to show the room number, grade, etc.
I love all my goodies!  I'm getting excited about school starting.
I can pick up my keys next week and start to work in my room.  I'm thinking of adding a class library corner.  I read Debbie Diller's book Math Work Stations and it was fabulous! I also read Daily 5 this summer. So I've got some new things to set up too. Busy, busy!

No comments

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top