I'm Thankful For...

I love to read people's posts about what they are thankful for. It has inspired me to post about what I'm thankful for. If you have wandered by
What the Teacher Wants yet, they're having a linky party so you can share too. Hope to read your post soon.

Here's what I'm thankful for:
1. What are you thankful for in your classroom?

This may sound corny, but I'm thankful for my students. I really do have a nice group this year. They allow me to do more fun things since they're so capable. I'm also thankful I still have some freedom left to include fun things once in a while.
2. What person are you most thankful for?
That isn't an easy question to answer... I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband. He is supportive, loving, hard working, and I'm so glad he has been a part of my life for so long. I'm thankful too for my mom, as she is my hero. She's been through some tough times and kept her chin up. I admire her for that and I'm thankful I have her as a role model. I'm so thankful for all my family and friends.
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Oh wow, where to start?
Little Priorities,
Bishop's Blackkboard,
Oceans of First Grade Fun. I've gotten so many good ideas from these and many other blogs. As I look back at the bookmarks on my computers, the first blogs are Teaching in High Heels and The Inspired Apple. Thanks for launching me into this exciting world of teacher blogging. I'm so thankful for the whole teacher blogging community. It is incredibly motivating to read all of your blogs.
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Anyone that knows me would probably say Dr. Pepper. I think I'm addicted to it. But warm soft brownies have to be included too.
5. What are you most thankful for?
My husband, our 2 sweet kitties, and our bunny. They make coming home so wonderful.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 Chrissy

1 comment

  1. Warm, soft brownies!!! YUMMY!

    I have passed on the Sunshine Award to you.
    Have a great day!


    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top