I made a quick math game tonight. I play it with my students each year when I'm teaching place value and they always really like it. We'll play it for the first time on Monday. It's here as a freebie if you want to play it too. Just click on the picture to grab it. Please leave me a comment if you do. Thanks!
A heartfelt thanks to Barbara at Grade ONEderful for this "lovely" award
The rules with this award are to:
1. link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers
3. follow the person who sent it you you
The 15 Lovely Blogs I'm passing this on to are:
1. First Grade and Fabulous
2. Teach It With Class
3. Teaching First
4. Swinging Through Second Grade
5. Ms. Rachel's Room
6. Just Teaching...Kindergarten Edition
7. Just Reed!
8. First in Maine (her lovely blog looks like it's from Blueberries For Sal)
9. Empowering Little Learners
10. A Cupcake for the Teacher
11. A Teacher's Bag of Tricks
12. Swimming into Second
13. Soaring Through Second
14. Heather's Heart
15. and last, but never least, I'd like to pass this back to Barbara. The "lovely" part of this blog seems so appropriate for the beautiful new design changes she's made to her blog.
And I will add too that you don't need to feel like you have to pass this on to 15 bloggers. Just enjoy some fun blogstalking and leave some lovely comments for folks. Everyone loves that!
Have a wonderful weekend!