Thank you!

I just want to say Thank You! to all of you who left good wishes for my little kitty Stevie when we didn't quite know what was wrong with him this week. And thanks to everyone else who read about him and thought good things for him. I'm so happy to say that he's fine now. Yippee!!! The vet guesses he got bit by a spider when we were gone for Christmas and had an allergic reaction. I worry about him because he has kidney problems in addition to his hearing and eyesight issues and he's only 2 1/2 years old. He's been through a lot but he's a tough little guy. So, once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your expressions of concern. One more reminder of how thankful I am for this wonderful blogging community!
All better now!


5 comments

  1. Tough lil cookie that Stevie is! So glad he's doing better and that your nerves are too I'm sure! Here's to a healthy-spider free week!
    ~Christy (& Tammy)
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he is doing well. Our animals grab our hearts and enrich our lives ten fold.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he's ok! It is scary when animals are sick and they can't tell you what's wrong :/

    Sarah
    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Stevie! You little monkey. Stay away from spiders:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! I'm so glad he's feeling better :)
    Laura
    Over the 1st Grade Rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top