Alphabet Letter Exchange News

I got good news and bad news yesterday. I'd been hoping to change schools which would have meant changing grade levels. But it didn't work out for next year. I'm kinda bummed but it means that I don't have to think of a new name for my blog. And that's good because I like the name of my little blog.

Another good thing is that the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet Letter Exchange I hosted last year is a GO for this year!! I'm so excited! 

For now I just wanted to spread the good news. I'll post about signing up for it sometime around mid-July. For now, just something to think about. If you'd like more information you can check out the project {here}. There are pictures of the bulletin board I created to display the letters and pictures of what a few other teachers did with their letters {here}

Have a wonderful Tuesday!




7 comments

  1. Yay! I was just thinking about the exchange yesterday! Can't wait for sign up time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry things didn't work out for next year :( We just looked into your ABC Exchange and it looks like so much fun! We're looking forward to joining in the fun this year!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the grade switch not working out. SO happy to hear about the alphabet exchange!! I can't wait! It was a tons of fun. My kinders asked if they could do it in first grade.

    That is the only thing that remained up in my classroom over the summer. Looking forward to doing it again next year. Thanks for all of the extra time you put into arranging it!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are also looking forward to doing it again. Everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you'll be a part of it again. I'm working on it today and hope to have it up and running today or tomorrow!
      --Chrissy

      Delete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top