Currently in January

I've missed blogging! I feel like I've been away a long time. School started last week and this weekend was busy. I've done some blogstalking on my iPad but haven't used it to post. I won't have different fonts, documents, or screen shots, so it doesn't seem good for that. But I'm using our desktop till I get my laptop back so YEAH- it's nice to be back. I found Farley's Currently linky party so I'm joining up (better late than never). So here's what I'm up to....  can you believe January is half over???

P.S. I'm a guest blogger at The Best Endings. If you love books you might check it out.

 Chrissy

3 comments

  1. I like Friends, too. Saw Joey on the Golden Globes the other night and he has gray hair now. Weird!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw him too. I kind of freaked me out to see the gray too.
      --Chrissy
      http://firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Want to trade weather?!?!? It is in the mid 20's here in western PA. Low 50's sounds fabulous to me! I am quite jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top