2019 Alphabet Letter Exchange

I'm starting to get questions about whether I'm hosting the exchange again or not so it's time to answer some questions.

Yes, it is happening again BUT...
this has been a very different year for my husband and I. To make a very l-o-n-g story very short, we moved away from the town we'd lived in for the last 19 years and I had 3 different teaching positions at 3 different schools in 2 districts. I'll be teaching a K-1 combo next year (which I've been doing since January) and need to focus on that and figuring out how the beginning of the year works at my new school.

So... I am keeping this year's exchange VERY SMALL to make it less time-consuming and easier for me to manage. We'll have only 3 groups (78 teachers) instead of the normal 8-11 groups with 200-300 teachers. I realize this will leave a lot of you out who want to participate and I am SO VERY SORRY! It was either this or I thought about skipping this year. Next year life should be back to normal and the plan is to open the Exchange again as usual.

Tomorrow (July 5 at 9am California time) I will email everyone who participated last the link to sign up. Since there are so few spaces this year I hope you see the email and can sign up quickly. I expect it to fill up tomorrow.

That being said, unless you participated last year there will not be room in the Exchange this year. If you participated last year but don't get the email I apologize for that as well. I'll be working from my master list and may miss some of you of were added to spreadsheets, etc, etc. To anyone who does not get to participate,  I apologize but hope you will check back next year.

No comments

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top