Favorite Math YouTube Videos

In my classroom, technology consists of a document camera, projector, and some old computers. So the you tube videos and BrainPop videos are the main way I incorporate technology into my lessons. This morning I thought I'd hop on my blog and share some of my favorite math videos for counting. Posting videos is something new for me. Hopefully this works. I found this very simple tutorial that explained how to embed a video https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/80767?hl=en. We'll see when I click that "publish" button. Fingers crossed!

My kiddos really liked the music that goes along with this one:


We counted to 100 during calendar using this video once in a while, just for something different:


This was my favorite. I liked the physical activity it incorporates into counting:


I haven't used this one yet, but I thought I might have my kiddos use their place value blocks and add one along with the video. What do you think?


Last year my kiddos had a lot of fun with this shape song. We did it a few times at the start of our geometry lessons.


Do you have any favorite videos you use in your classroom?



2 comments

  1. I will have to check out the videos. I need some good math ones to use with my students.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Chrissy! I just watched them all and I know I'll use them for sure. I'm pinning right now. Thank you!

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top