Alphabet Exchange Update

This is the 5th year of the Alphabet Letter Exchange and I'm so thrilled that we're able to do it again! This year there are 234 of us participating. I found these cool fill-in maps online to show which states and Canadian provinces the participating teachers are from. 
Yesterday the emails went out with group lists and letter assignments. If you signed up but didn't get yours, let me know. As of now the project is full. 
Thank you to all the teachers who are participating! I love the fun this project brings to the start of the school year. Once my new 1st graders get the first letter they'll be so excited! I can almost hear their excitement when they see me coming from the office with that tell-tale envelope in my hand.


If you'd like to read more about the project, you can check previous posts HERE, and  HERE.

Hope you're having a great summer day!


No comments

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top